I recently spent the week with 2 extra kiddo's in the house. Wonderful neighbor of mine watched mine while I was working a couple weeks back so I returned the favor and watched hers while she was working. Here's what I learned while having 4 kids under the age of 4!
Never feed 4 kids who aren't the best with utensils, rice. I was trying to be all Martha Stewart like and actually cook lunch. Now I'm wondering what was I thinking as I try to sweep soft, gooey rice off the floor. Have you ever tried that,...it doesn't work. Should have gone with the lunchables.
- Never ask a 4 year old tomboy, "What's in your box?" It's always a "pet" cricket that decides to jump right at you while you're holding a 9 month old. Of course I sacrificed the 9 month old,..that's who I am.
- 1 monster energy drink a day just isn't enough.
- The next door neighbors are putting in a pool today. I swear they're laughing at me saying, "Look at our pool. We are so much cooler than you. By the way, you have vomit on your boob."
- Maybe I'm not as maternal as I once thought I was. These kids are really getting on my nerves. "No, you can't put that dog collar around your neck while being pulled by a leash." Tomboy replies, "Roof Roof, my name is Rusty and I wont answer to Megan. Now take me for a walk you moron!"
- I'm too lazy to load 4 kids in the car to head to the park so I insisit we can't go b/c it might rain. I don't really think they're falling for it. Maybe I'll blame it on the swine flu.