Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Design,...ACCOMPLISHED!

The day is coming. I can feel it. The day when I can finally take off my arm floaties in the waters of the graphic world!
I completed my first eBay store design!!! As my friend Amo would say,..."YIP SKIP!"

So without further ado, I happily introduce
I couldn't have asked for a better client. Ever so patient and understanding. Thank you Shannon for choosing me to design your store!
Shannon is a Mom of 2 and owns the eBay store Dress My Boys. If you have boys, this is the place to shop. I am very excited because soon she will be offering custom made applique tops that will incorporate the theme of her store. Owls are big this season and I am on the top of the waiting list to get some appliqued Owl shirts for little man!
If you want to support fellow Mommas go check out her store and tell her I sent you!
I had such a fun time designing this store and learned a great deal along the way. Isn't life wonderful when it allows you to do the things you love!
Thanks Shannon and happy eBaying!

4 comments:

  1. I love the design for Dress by Boys! And I love your blog design as well.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip Skip! Thanks for the shout out! Everyone should know that you designed my blog, too! The Dress My Boys website looks great! You are very good at this and I'm glad you enjoy it. It is great when you can do things you enjoy!! Very important! I am going to have to get some clothes for my son there. I love all the owls. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle; you did an amazing job and you can be soo proud! Her store looks amazing!

    Job Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This site is very creative. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete